Why Geothermal Professionals is the Best Choice
Full Service Experience: Geothermal Professionals is the only full service geothermal heat provider in the state of Ohio that handles every aspect of the geothermal process from start to finish. One phone call and we handle it all. We offer a higher level of service and expertise. Being fully integrated makes purchasing and owning a geothermal system easy and worry-free. Our installers perform every step of the job:
- System Design
- System & Product Sales
- Drilling & Loop Installation
- Equipment Installation
- Equipment Calibration
- Equipment Service
- Bi-Annual Maintenance
Geothermal Experts: Geothermal is all we do – and it shows. We are experts in geothermal HVAC systems, and we put all of our focus on what we know best. When you choose us you receive an advanced level of concentrated geothermal knowledge and project quality. From system design and sizing to drilling and installation management, Geothermal professionals expertise is unparalleled.
ClimateMasters Equipment: We proudly carry ClimateMasters brand geothermal equipment. ClimateMasters has over 50 years of geothermal heat pump manufacturing experience and is the worlds most progressive manufacture of American made geothermal heating and cooling systems.
Less Soil Disruption: By drilling instead of excavating, we are able to cause less disruption to your soil. Our unique patent pending drilling method greatly reduces the impact on your property, construction time and unsightly excavations. This results in minimal disturbance to landscaping, mature trees and surrounding environment.
Proprietary Drilling Method: Our proprietary drilling has afforded us the privilege of being the first residential geothermal installer in the State of Ohio to install systems in: The City of Akron, Cleveland, Lakewood, Bay Village, Cuyahoga Falls, Cleveland Heights, Findley Lake New York, Brooklyn Heights, Brookpark, Oak Harbor, and Hermitage PA. Our drilling method provides superior thermal-conductivity over any other installation method and causes minimal landscaping disturbance. We are fully equipped and able to handle any drilling job necessary.
American Made: All of the equipment and products we use are trusted brands and American made.
Here to Stay: We are in it for the long haul – we truly value our relationships with our employees and customers. If you ever have questions, we are here to personally take your call and give answers. If you have a problem, we provide a solution.
In-House Work: All drilling and ground loop installation is done in-house by qualified Geothermal Professional employees. The installation of your geothermal system is provided by a team of year round/permanently employed experts.
We Promise to Provide:
- A system designed for optimal performance specific to your house and your needs
- Location of utilities and obtaining all necessary permits
- Drilling and ground loop installation (horizontal, vertical & pond) done by our team
- A loop design that considers all property features
- All necessary electrical, duct and sheet metal work
- Installation of geothermal unit including: testing, flushing, filling and calibration for optimal performance
- Arrangement of all necessary inspections once work is completed
- A professional and personalized experience that utilizes our expertise of geothermal systems
Fully Licensed & Qualified for Comfort & Peace of Mind:
- State Licensed HVAC Contractor (#44800)
- State Licensed Electrical Contractor (#44800)
- Patent Pending Drilling Techniques
- IGSHPA Certified Vertical Loop Installer
- IGSHPA Certified Pipe Welder
- BBB A+ Rating
- Service Magic 5 star rating
- Angie’s List Recommended